ScamCrypto Forum Forums Consumer Complaints / Protection $500 Loss Due to Scammer’s Scheme on Meloxbit.com (Cryptonex.site)

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #598 Reply
    Pete

The scammer, using the email do-not-reply@cryptonex.site and operating under the guise of Meloxbit Currency Exchange, reached out to me via Discord. They falsely claimed that I had won 0.86 Bitcoin, on the condition that I provide personal information and a transaction deposit fee in BTC to verify my account details. Subsequently, the website Meloxbit.com, which was presented as a currency exchange platform, ceased functioning, denying me access to my account and funds. Following this, several pop-up sites offering similar financial products and currency exchange services emerged. Despite Meloxbit.com’s disappearance, a Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063582980930) is still active, potentially posing a risk of scamming more individuals. The tactics employed involve a transactional scam that necessitates the provision of personal data to set up an account, supposedly in exchange for cryptocurrency.

Reply To: $500 Loss Due to Scammer’s Scheme on Meloxbit.com (Cryptonex.site)
    Your information:

Scroll to Top