ScamCrypto Forum Forums Social Media Scams $400 Lost in Suspected Forex Trading Scam

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #600 Reply
    Miri

Last week, I discovered Laura Brandon on Instagram, who claimed to be a Forex Trader. She initiated contact and requested that I follow her back, leading to us connecting on WhatsApp. Our interactions began with flirting for about 5-6 days, after which I sent her money, a tactic I now believe was designed to lure me in. She provided paperwork to prove the legitimacy of her business. On August 3, 2023, I sent $200 in Bitcoin. She subsequently informed me that my account was performing well, suggesting a potential return of $10,000. To view these details, she sent me a link via WhatsApp, creating a username with my email and a password she chose, with no option for me to change it. After sending another $200, the trading progressed to the second day. However, upon Googling the business, I found poor reviews and information indicating it was a scam. The trading, which began on Thursday, supposedly resulted in me making $14,360 from the $400 I invested by Friday. At this point, I was instructed to send $1,000 to receive the $14,360, a demand that raised a red flag and led me to suspect a scam.

Reply To: $400 Lost in Suspected Forex Trading Scam
    Your information:

Scroll to Top